MIL-DTL-27422D - Specification for Aircraft Fuel Tank (Crash-Resistant & Ballistic-Tolerant)
We perform testing by military specification MIL-DTL-27422, which covers the requirements for crash-resistant, ballistic-tolerant fuel cells used in rotorcraft and tilt rotorcraft.
The following is a list of the tests we perform according to Specification MIL-DTL-27422D. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method number.
- ASTM D381 - Gum Content Test
- MIL-DTL-27422D §4.4.2 - Stoved Gum Residue
- MIL-DTL-27422D §4.4.3 - Gum Inner Liner Strength (Baseline Tensile Testing)
- FTM 4111 - Water/Inhibitor Exposure for 72 Hours
- MIL-DTL-27422D §22.214.171.124 - Stress Aging Test