ASTM D3735 - VM&P Naphthas Specification
We perform fuel quality testing by Specification ASTM D3735, which covers four types of volatile hydrocarbon solvents commonly called VM&P naphthas. These solvents are used primarily by the coatings industry.
For additional information on this test method or to purchase a copy of the method, please click HERE to open a new window and visit the ASTM website.
The following is a list of tests required by Specification ASTM D3735. Some of these tests are customized for this exact specification. Alcor Petrolab and Phoenix Chemical Laboratory specialize in unusual and custom testing, and our testing capabilities are continuing to expand; to discuss the exact testing you need, contact us today. To see more information about one of these tests, click on the test method name below.
- ASTM D1319 - FIA Analysis
- ASTM D3257 - Aromatics in Mineral Spirits
- ASTM D1159 - Bromine Number Test
- ASTM D156 - Saybolt Color Analysis
- ASTM D1209 - Platinum Cobalt Color Analysis
- ASTM D130 - Corrosion Copper Strip Test
- ASTM D86 - Distillation Test
- ASTM D56 - Flash Point Test
or ASTM D3278 - Flash Point Test
- ASTM D1133 - KB Number
- ASTM D1296 - Odor Analysis
- ASTM D4052 - Density & API Gravity